Sunday, June 5, 2011

"puisque c'est ma..."

I am hopeful. I try to find ways. but I am not strong enough. I want to be, though. This has happened to me once, and I survived. How? You saved me! You were my angel. These days, but, I see no other angel around to save me. Only my angel can be my angel again, and help me. If she cares.

Having watered me so much, having grown me, having tamed me, you want to go and explore the world. Without me. You want to leave me alone, but this  plant doesn't have any sort of thorns to defend itself. It cannot survive.

Go and explore the world. I wish you happiness. But how good it could be if you could bear my weight and take me with you. Then you would always have me and would not regret when you some day wanted me again. You would not stare to the sky and say "somewhere in the sky, in one of those stars, is my flower..." I would be right beside you, as always, and give you a smile... holding your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment