Saturday, June 4, 2011

Is my winter beginning?


06/04/11 - 08:33 AM
(Copied from the diary)


I just woke up. Just NOW I know how ubiquitous you were in my life; You and thinking about me and you in the future, together. I haven't done anything yet in the morning. But I felt the senselessness and emptiness of anything I may do now. I woke up and wanted to do some exercise, NOW I see that I always exercised thinking about you. I walk in the street thinking about you, I do almost everything thinking about you... and now I see how empty they all are, without you.

Well, not surprisingly, I dreamed about you last night. I think it was in the morning. I constantly woke up and fall asleep last night. In my dream, I was in “Esfo” I think, and we went to “bazaar” and sold a book! Then I was to go back to another city (probably where I live).

What do I do now?...

No comments:

Post a Comment