Sometime I think how empty this world is! Now I'm not as sad as yesterday, but even now I can feel that emptiness with all my being...
You try your best to bee good; as good as you can understand. You try hard to create beautiful things... meaningful things. You try to make them strong enough so that they last a long time... But as it seems, no matter how strong you think you've built them, they will one day collapse. They will just fall apart and be destroyed in front of your eyes, so easily... as they have never been there before.
Then, there will be you and your memories... memories which you sometimes doubt were real... "How could they be so real if there is no trace of them?"...
But maybe somewhere, at the bottom of your heart, you KNOW that they were real, and you are still hoping them to become real again. You don't know how. You just long for them... those meanings and beauties...
Sometimes that's the very thing that makes your heart continue to beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment