So, it wasn't “problems”. It was another thing in the first place: you have found an alternative. Or at least, you have started to think you may one day find one. You say the thing you want has changed.
You know, you once said “There is just one “ode topolof” in the world, and that's what I want!”. You would do everything to have it. Now that thing has changed.
I remember a couple of months ago, I read among the comments of blog, or maybe posts of a forum, someone saying “...I had a girlfriend and everything was fine between us, but once she found a job, her ideals completely changed and she threw me out like a gum which has lost its taste...”. Since I didn't call you a “girlfriend”, when I read this, I didn't feel a particular danger. I just felt sorry for how strange some people are. I didn't make an analogy of this with you. I didn't think for a moment that you may do that someday, too. but something crept in the bottom of my heart, saying “what if that happens to you someday?” I just didn't listen to it... after all, you were different!
Now you have found an alternative. You say there's nothing yet. But believe me, there will be soon. Sooner than you may even think. You know I don't have a problem with that. I want you to experience more things, more people, more feelings, more situations. That's obviously a good thing. I don't have any problems if you wanted to be with someone else too, as long as you're still there for me, too. :)
But, as I understand from what you try to say, this is not the case. You talk of changes. Probably massive ones. Well, I understand that there's a need for changing things. Both in you and in me. But, why destroy everything with those changes? Why bring a storm of change instead of a breeze of change, or a wind? There are beautiful things that we have built during these years. Like “banejo”, like hugging and pressing each other until we are juiced! Like holding each other's hand and closing our eyes and feeling flying in the space, Like “high, high, up in the sky...”, Like the feeling we had when at 5 or so in the morning after the night of our first date I called you that I arrived to my home and let's open the gifts, the feelings of opening those gifts and seeing the same book! The feeling of me when seeing that fantastic “bubble” with you and me in it, holding a heart and nothing else! ...And many more. What kind of harm do they cause to you? Are they so scary? Ok if you want to change, well change! But what is the need of destroying innocent things? This is sad, you know? So sad. So it can not be useful. It causes hearts to break, which is obviously not a beautiful thing. It is savage.
Making friends that are honest, friends that understand each other so that won't be mad at each other easily, friends that can share virtually everything with each other, takes a big deal of patience. It takes a big deal of taming. When you have tamed somebody for years and made them a friend, when you have built many beautiful things together happily, and loved them heartily, it is beautiful. It is precious. It can be of many use.
What is the purpose of changing things? Is it something other than doing useful things? Making something better? Well, Wiping innocent things is nothing useful.
And, you cannot just leave your tamed sheep in the plains high and dry. It will die!
No comments:
Post a Comment