Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Dreamsday!

Today is the anniversary of the most important day of my life so far. The "eiditufyvnyn". I call it the "Dreamsday", because nine years ago on this day I decided to pursue my dreams, and promised myself do everything to realize them. I know that today I'm not where I hoped I would be. I had (and still have) many problems. Very complicated ones. I got frustrated many times, gained hope again, then became frustrated again, hopeful again, and this has continued until now.

I try to solve my problems. I try to be hopeful. I try to not lose my mind to pain. Yet there are things that have hindered me so much. I'm a very emotional person. I'm cuddly. I want kisses, I want to hold hands and I want hands to hold mine. I want to love and (if possible) be loved. But where I live there is not much love around. I think that's one of the things (maybe the most important one) slowing me down and preventing me from concentrating on the things I want to do.

However, I'm still hopeful. If I never find such love (which is very likely), I look for workarounds. I don't want to be bound forever to something which interferes with my goals.

***

My intention for posting something on this day was to celebrate it. But then I started ranting, like always. I wanted to celebrate it especially to you. You, who know who you are. Once you told me you will take part in the promise, that you also promise to yourself to do whatever you need to do to achieve what you want. Well, in fact we decided to do it together. To do anything to achieve what we wanted, since part of what each of us wanted was the same thing. Although that part is not true anymore, I still want to celebrate this day to you, and remind you to be hopeful and never give up your dreams.

And one thing: since I thought you might think of the idea as a "just a fantasy", a "dreamy", "unreal" idea (the way you think about most of my ideas), I thought I needed to clarify things a bit: The idea is not about sinking in your dreams and forgetting the reality at all. It's rather about the reality, and changing it to what you want. It's not pure fantasy at all. It's about the purpose of life. It's about whether one chooses to accept what things already are, and conform to them to have an ordinary life, or sees things the way they are but doesn't accept all of them and tries to change them. It's the "tries" part that is the core concept in all of the idea. That "try" is something that gives meaning to life, well, if you're not a conforming person of course.

I'm not sure if you're still in the pact. In the past, you had tendencies not to necessarily accept everything, but maybe after your "changes", you decided to have an ordinary life and just live it as it is. I hope you're still in, but regardless, here is my best wishes for you:

Dear funul, I hope you are able to change your life the way you want, be happy, and realize your dreams.

That's all I could say. Sorry if it's not too special. It's just what I wish for you.

Happy Dreamsday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment