Thursday, May 3, 2012

Forever and ever...

There was a storm outside a few hours ago. With wind blowing fast, massive raining and continuous thunders. It wouldn't stop. It was like a rolling thunder! I hadn't seen a thunder like that before. Power was gone and I was watching the outside. I love it.

I felt like sharing the moment and my feeling with somebody. There was no one. Well, not many people used to be around me who would like it. There used to be only one, but such things don't make her happy either anymore.  Perhaps it's something silly and childish to her. After all, she's not a child anymore...

Wind, rain, thunder, snow, sky, clouds, trees, stars... these are my best friends now. They are my "soulmates". They will never leave me alone. Today they came and told me they're still there. They will come from time to time to reassure me and anyone who loves them, that they'll be always there.

Yes, forever is true. It makes sense.

Listen, thunder is still there...
"Hellooo thunder!"...
"I'm doing fine, what about you?"...
"See you sooooooooooon... Never leave me aloooooone.... I looooove youuu... Berisbyyye!!!*" [waving hands to thunder]

______________________________
* Beris means Good. It's also the name of someone who is very very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment