Monday, April 30, 2012

I stink!

What she did:
  • Wiped all of the emails and text messages which we had kept since when we got to know each other (5~6 years ago) (and I guess by now also all the other things related to me. I think she has wiped me off her phone too)
  • Preferred not to see me
  • Strongly refused to receive something I wanted to send her (and that I was dying to give to her). And didn't tell me the reason (which seriously even now I can't stop thinking about it).
  • Didn't contact me for a month until a couple of days ago when she emailed me. Even before that, I was the one who contacted for the last two times.
What I can conclude:
  • I'm something that should be avoided as much as possible. I preferably shouldn't be even remembered or thought about. I should be forgotten and wiped off altogether as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment