* This was actually supposed to be posted a few weeks ago, but since I had some problems with my internet connection I couldn't post pictures. First I gave up, but I post it now.
A few week ago, I went to northern mountains with two of my cousins. From the top, you could see the green mountains, villages, crops, a small lake, and the vast sea across. It was beautiful.
At one time, I separated myself from the two and sat on a rock alone and started to watch around. Needless to say, I was thinking of some particular person...
Normally I would take some pictures and email her, and say "look at these, I've
been there. I wish you were there with me :)"... and she would enjoy
that. I used to take pictures of everything interesting I see around, or everywhere beautiful I travel, and share with her. Because she used to enjoy seeing them.
But now, I feel kind of annoying her doing so. She doesn't care where I have been or what I do. So I thought It'd be better if I didn't send her anything.
I finally took some pictures, which I post them here, so that that particular person can see them only if she actively cares to know about me. Only then she may enjoy seeing them.
Click to enlarge
 |
| My lonely spot, view of crops, village and the sea |
 |
| My lonely spot, view of the lake, village and the sea |
 |
| Behind me |
 |
| My left side |
 |
| The top |
|
 |
| Road |
 |
| Another lonely spot. Reminds me of somewhere we were together before :) |
 |
| Lake view from there |
 |
| A village on the mountain. |
 |
| ... |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment