Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What's in those arms?

I dreamed about you last night. We were both lying on mattresses on the floor, next to each other. There were also our friends and families next to us lying on mattresses. We were all in a hall, and it was bedtime.

I was trying to hug you, but you were escaping my arms. I tried a few times. You rejected. When I finally realized that you don't want my arms, I gave up and closed my eyes while still facing you.

I wasn't sleeping yet. I opened my eyes and saw my brother standing there watching us with an evil smile on. You were telling him (with your gesture; not talking) to go away because apparently you were not comfortable (pointing at yourself then me)...

Being childishly stubborn, he didn't go. You gave up and hugged me. I smiled. I hugged you too, and closed my eyes. I was happy.

***

I miss some special arms... I could sense them even though they were "virtual". They were real enough for me. They could make me calm.

I could hope for the "real" version someday. But now...


By the way, I wish you're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment