I remember a time when I talked about you about how was Jessica treating me.
I told you that she usually ignores me, and that she doesn't answer to my calls, emails, texts, etc., and that it would be alright if she didn't answer me right away but in fact she actually would never answer, and totally ignore me. And I remember you saying something like "Yes she should have answered at least when she saw the message..." (you were wondering)
You probably couldn't understand how can someone do that to someone else.
And I still can't :)
And there's a subtle difference here of course: Jessica NEVER said that she loved me! So it was a bit more understandable I think.
I remember telling you that I really can't think about this happening again to me in the future... and that it would really scare me if someday you do this to me... and that you said "no way... never..." (I remember your exact words.)
I really want to believe that you love me. I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it. It would be priceless for me. But... I just really don't see it. How could you then ignore me... exactly when you KNOW that I'm not in a good condition...
how--if you love me?
I know you probably don't remember that I have sent you an email, (you probably don't even remember me!) but I'm still waiting for your answer!
I told you that she usually ignores me, and that she doesn't answer to my calls, emails, texts, etc., and that it would be alright if she didn't answer me right away but in fact she actually would never answer, and totally ignore me. And I remember you saying something like "Yes she should have answered at least when she saw the message..." (you were wondering)
You probably couldn't understand how can someone do that to someone else.
And I still can't :)
And there's a subtle difference here of course: Jessica NEVER said that she loved me! So it was a bit more understandable I think.
I remember telling you that I really can't think about this happening again to me in the future... and that it would really scare me if someday you do this to me... and that you said "no way... never..." (I remember your exact words.)
I really want to believe that you love me. I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it. It would be priceless for me. But... I just really don't see it. How could you then ignore me... exactly when you KNOW that I'm not in a good condition...
how--if you love me?
I know you probably don't remember that I have sent you an email, (you probably don't even remember me!) but I'm still waiting for your answer!
No comments:
Post a Comment